Pre Stretched Braiding Hair
- Hair Style: Pre-stretched braiding hair
- Hair Material: Made with Pre-Stretched low temperature synthetic fiber, and very easy to braid. Hot Water setting&cuoled are workable.
- Hair Feature: Light weight and very soft hair; will not cause discomfort to your scalp. No vinegar dipping process needed and save your time. Lasting freshness without skin Irritation.
- Function: You can make senegalese twist, crochet braids, box braids or straight Yaki hair styles.
- Anti Bacterial
- Flame Retardant
- Hot Water Setting
- Tangle Free
- Easy to Manage
- Perfect For Blending
- Soft and Easy To Brush
- Hot Water Set
- Natural Blown Out Texture
- Save Up To 2 hours - No Prep Needed
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Instruction for Return:
1) All orders must be returned within 30 days from the purchase date. We provide full refund if we detect manufacturer defect. Please contact our customer service department within 7 days from the delivery date.
2) All items must be returned in its original, factory condition, (unaltered, unworn, undamaged and with tags attached with the original packaging) as we do not sell refurbished or previously owned products. Please make sure the product is INTACT and the LACE has NOT been cut.
3) Once the returned package is received & inspected, your refund will be processed and automatically applied to your original payment account. Buyer are responsible for the return shipping charge.
Once the return has been authorized assigned returned item(s) will be allowed to be returned for refund.
We want to make your experience at Zar Hair Supply as convenient as possible so we have multiple shipping methods you can choose from:
Flat Rate Shipping in the United States
Expedited Shipping in the United States
*Shipping times may vary due to quality check of our products*
*Shipping times may vary due to COVID-19*
How to Wash the Hair
- Before washing hair, brush out all tangles starting from the bottom and work up to the top.
- For curly hair: do not brush. Finger comb to remove all tangles.
- Wash the hair with synthetic shampoo in lukewarm water.
- Apply conditioner: allow the fiber to absorb the conditioner for couple of minutes then rinse thoroughly.
- Gently squeeze excess water. Do not rub pat dry with a clean towel and air dry.
- Mix shampoo and water in a spray bottle. Spray the mixture directly on the scalp between the parts in cornrow base.
- Massage the entire scalp to release any dirt or product build up. Rinse thoroughly